Today I found the best web site through Allen’s blog. Actually, I think I am the only one in the fat blogging community that didn’t get the memo about it.
It is a full-on calorie-counter, weight tracking web site.
Why I love this thing:
- It doesn’t have so many features that it is confusing but at the same time it has enough options and custom settings that you can tweak it to track your plan your way.
- The food database has almost any food you can enter
- You can group items together and save them as meals
- You can hook them up to a tweet of facebook feed (see mine on the right side-bar)
- There are widgets so others can easily track the pounds you drop.
What would you expect to pay a month for this little beauty?
It’s absolutely free!
But wait! there’s more!
Click here. now and they’ll even throw in a free app for your phone! (sorry no CODs)