My lame excuses for not blogging:
- Impromptu business trip
- School (ended up having to drop classes)
- Preparing my condo to put on the market (don’t worry friends not going anywhere soon)
- Preparing resume & interviewing for an internal job that opened up at my work
- Go through the interview process
- Pissed about not getting the job so recommitted to school
- Switching schools
- One of my fillings fell out of my tooth
- Scheduling & going to doctor/dentist appointments
- Got sick with bad head cold sinus issues
- Lack of sleep due to cpap ineffectiveness while sinuses blocked
- My right toe got stubbed ………………………
Okay now that I have THAT out of my system here we go.
In an effort to get blogging again I am going to forgo the rest of the “Trip” story and just start at current day. I am way to far behind in stories, events and foods I have eaten to back log. So here goes today.
Daily goal is still 1500 Calories a day although there have been a couple closer to 2000 since we last had a chat. Have gotten out of the habit of logging my food each day and decided the lack of tracking makes me less accountable for what I eat. Logging again as of today.
Problems with my legs from the lymphedema and my weight has been all over the map due to water retention, release … Decided I am going to weigh in monthly instead of weekly so water retention issues don’t get me down. (water retention will fluctuate as much as 20lbs per week depending on medication and if my feet have been up…) I will be scheduling my appointment with the edema clinic this week. My doctor doubled my Zaroxolyn dose and Potassium with it. Had to go
I am meeting with a blood abnormality specialist Oct. 6th to see what the deal is with my elevated white blood cell count.
I know many of you feel invested in my success, sorry for cutting you off for so long. Fellow bloggers in fat people blogger land … I miss you and will be checking back to your blogs more often.
Throughout the water gain and loss, I measured 478 on the scale today!!!! That’s motivation!